Tuesday 18 August 2009

on the street , harajyuku

↑click photo to see more details.


Do you remember him?

http://stylefromtokyo.blogspot.com/2008/08/on-streetharajyuku.html

The first time I met him ,he had just a student of hair design,
and tell me he has one hair salon that he has longed to work at.

we happened to meet at last week.

when we meet, he tell it with big smile.
'Hey Rei,I have something I've been wanted to tell you.
Yes,I got it! now I'm working at my favorite hair salon!'


その時あたしは夏のこの暑さと長い時間の撮影で
どちらかといえばヘトヘトだったのに
この嬉しい報告のおかげで
そんな事はもう全然どうでも良くなってしまった。


I remenber it was the opposide side
getting across Omote-sando and Meiji street
when we met at the first time.

2 comments:

Dannie said...

yay, good for him
feelin the kix too :)))

Lactose Intoler-Art said...

Congrats for him...His style is sooo cool. I love the shorts, and his hair is cool too.