Friday 30 October 2009

Summary of the speech at the exhibision party.

Well,,,thank you for visiting my first exhibision,
STYLEfromTOKYO~life in the city, life of people~ !

I'm really happy to see and talk to you.

I'm so honor that people in Moscow are so
interested in street fashion in Japan.

I always be in Harajuku, tokyo
to searchattractive person that make me wamt to shoot.
when I find him/her,
I approach them, and have a talk,and shoot him/her.

I think I've been doing it for a 5 years,
but I haven't lose interest in them at all.

Yes,there are some reasons for it,
cause I like fashion,
cause I like to take a walk and find something interesting
at this fantastic city.

but the most biggest reason for me is,
I really like to share a small time
and have a talk with them.

I always have some NEW finding!

こんないいっぱいの人に集まっていただけるなんて
とても光栄です。


最後になりましたが、大使館のみなさま
マルスギャラリーのみなさま、
応援してくれたみんな、助けてくれたみんな、
大好きなパパとママ、
そしてここに集まってくれたみなさまに感謝を。


楽しんで見ていってもらえたら、何よりなによりです。


ありがとうございました!
спасибо. (thank you)!

4 comments:

himegood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
himegood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
himegood said...

Helloy Rei.Thank arrived in Moscow, and showed their pictures! They are very beautiful and cheerful! Good luck to you, and waiting for you again! :)

[человек-буханка] said...

Hello! I'm one of the Lolitas that were at the openin ceremony of the exhibition. ^w^
Thank you so much for coming to Moscow! A lot of my friends have been to the gallery over the week-end and everyone was very excited!
We recorded the TV programme about the exhibition and put it up on YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wdSjJPxx-U
来てくださってありがとうございました!!!